Considering making Mocktails this Christmas ? Check out these delicious quick easy recipes that are easy to make, using a variety of tasty ingredients and will give your guest a refreshing drink are simply cocktails without the alcohol they use a variety of tasty ingredients to create a flavor fusion, providing a sophisticated beverage sans alcohol. Whether you imbibe or not, mocktails can be a treat for any social gathering or night in
This simple yet delicious and delightful drink will please your guests of all ages, and it looks beautiful when served in a festive bowl. Whether you’re hosting a large gathering or just family, enjoying a tasty punch will make your christmas extra special.
You will need
- A punch bowl. Coloured or traditional clear bowl, either works well!
- A ladle. Perfect for scooping out a glassful with fruit.
- Glasses or cups to suit your occasion!
- Christmas Straws, red or green striped straws for the festive season.
- Cranberry Juice, Box or bottle
- Orange juice – Ready made or freshly squeezed, your preference either will work.
- Pineapple juice – Choose any brand you wish!
- Sparkling apple juice – Appetiser is great for this recipe.
- Ginger ale – You don’t need a a lot of ginger ale, its great to add to the punch and keep tasting until you get the taste you want.
- Fresh fruit – Add whatever you love, Cherries, orange slices, apples, pineapple, lime, pear.
- Add the ingredients into the bowl and the fruit stirring gently.
- Ice – The larger ice cubes work really well and keep the punch nice and cold.
Cranberry and Ginger Delight
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this delicious cranberry and ginger delight mocktail! Serve this refreshing beverage for your next gathering and your guests will be sure to be impressed.
To make a pitcher of Cranberry and Ginger Delight mocktail, combine the following in a pitcher and stir:
- 12 oz. Unsweetened cranberry juice
- 24 oz. Ginger beer
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Orange slices for garnish
Garnish with fresh cranberries (or frozen cranberries to keep the pitcher cold), and serve immediately.
Festive Mocktail 😋
It’s time to get the party started and shake things up with a festive mocktail! Add a bright, refreshing twist to your christmas celebration with our deliciously refreshing Mocktail topped with mint and lime. Get ready to lift up your spirits and cheers to Christmas and the New Year!
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water½
- cup fresh cranberries
- 12-18 sprigs mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1-2 cans Ginger ale
- ice, as needed
- Add sugar, water and fresh cranberries to a small saucepan. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes until the cranberries start to open up and the sauce gets very thick. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, add mint and lime to each glass. Muddle together to extract the flavor of the mint. Add ice.
- Add in the ginger ale, pomegranate juice and cooled cranberry to each glass.
- Top with more mint, lime, and cranberries as garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Tropical Fruit Surprise
This easy to make refreshing mocktail is sure to please is sure to please. Serves 2.
- 1/4 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup of sparkling Water or Soda
- Orange pieces or slices to garnish
- Sprig of mint to garnish (optional)
Start with two 12-ounce glasses filled with ice, then add a 1/4 cup of grapefruit juice and orange juice to each glass. Top them off with a 1/4 cup of sparkling water or soda, and then these mocktails are ready to serve.
Happy Christmas and all the very best for the New Year! 🎉